Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

TOOLKITS!

Hello Blog World,

Yesterday we had TOOLKITS! if you are wondering what Toolkits are let me tell you what it is. Toolkits are a work shop that people go to and they learn stuff that have to do with our learning, like we use google stuff all the time so in our class so I went to Google Forms.

Google Forms is kind of a site that you make and you put some questions on there and other people that you might know or don't even know answer the question that you set up. What I learned while I was at Google forms that how to set up the questions and sharing people my Google Form.

My second work shop was Prezi, Prezi a website to present stuff like Google presentations but better stuff. What I learned from Prezi was how to put videos on it and present them and also put photos. My third toolkit was stop motion this one was my favourite workshop. Stop motion is a app on your chrome book that you use to take photos and it will look like they are moving. I learned from stop motion was that you can upload videos while using Wevideo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.